[pmwiki-users] Templates revisited

Jan-Henrik Johansson jan-henrik.johansson at luukku.com
Thu Mar 31 05:38:50 CST 2005

OK, I got my $EditTemplatesFmt = '$Group.Template' into my farmconfig.php and I got a Profiles.Template in every wiki.d of the farm. This works as intended. But, in pmwiki we are used to common defaults and local overrides. I therefore thought I should put only one Profiles.Template somewhere, and then all wikis that don't have any in their wiki.d would use this default. And those wikis that have one in their wiki.d would use their own version to override the default. Putting a default template in the wiki.d of pmwiki/ did not function farm-wide so did I missconfigure something? Should templates perhaps be together with skins?
Jan-Henrik

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku