[pmwiki-users] Custom HTML headers

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Thu Mar 31 10:22:43 CST 2005

Hi,

Looking to enable embedding of mathematical stuff into PmWiki, I need to
set my own headers to have real xml headers with appropriate namespace
declarations. Digging into pmwiki.php, I found several helpful variables,
aka: $HTMLDoctypeFmt, $HTMLBodyFmt, $HTMLEndFmt,...

May we use them while designing skins like following examples?
If so, this could be documented for skin designers.

I wouldn't like to have to use the same kind of kludge you applied on the
content-type header in HandleSource() function...

---| pmwiki.tmpl original |---------------------------------
<!DOCTYPE html
    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
<head>
  <title>$WikiTitle | $Group / $Title $Action</title>
  <link rel='stylesheet' href='$SkinDirUrl/pmwiki.css' type='text/css' />
  <!--HeaderText-->
</head>
<!--PageHeaderFmt-->
<!--/PageFooterFmt-->

---| pmwiki.tmpl modified |---------------------------------
$HTMLDoctypeFmt
  <title>$WikiTitle | $Group / $Title $Action</title>
  <link rel='stylesheet' href='$SkinDirUrl/pmwiki.css' type='text/css' />
  <!--HeaderText-->
$HTMLBodyFmt
<!--PageHeaderFmt-->
<!--/PageFooterFmt-->