[pmwiki-users] bug or an easter egg?

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Thu May 5 15:18:20 CDT 2005

On Thursday 05 May 2005 23:45, you wrote:
> At 01:54 PM 5/5/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >If you want to ensure that pages aren't listed, then set
> >$EnablePageListProtect=1; and read-protect the pages.
>
> Pretty grim if the excluded pages contain stuff like Sidebar or PageTopMenu
> ;)
yup thats true, another example would be some (:include:) page that by itself
is not significant enough to be viewed as stanalone. An administrator would
definetely want to exclude them from getting veiwed... just to avoid
confusions.
But techically speaking the method by which these pages are revealed is bit
hackish and it would not be expected from any normal visitors to hit upon
these normal pagelist/search excluded pages.

> >Or, maybe we can define a $SearchPatterns['always'] entry,
> >that is always added to the list of $SearchPatterns regardless
> >of the list= parameter specified.
If this is as simple as it sounds, maybe we can vote for it.
:-)
At first I thought it already existed ;-)