[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar date markup

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri May 6 05:39:36 CDT 2005

On Fri, 6 May 2005, Nate Cull wrote:

> Any occurrences of a date short form (*not* an eight digit code as used
> in a link) get changed to a date long form, ie, dd Monthname, yyyy.

That happens for me as well :-(

It was so annoying that I eventually stopped using the calendar since I
never got around to reporting it as a bug. Personally, I'd like that
"feature" disabled - guess I should say that in Sweden we're quite used to
dates in the format of 2005-05-07, so there's no reason for it to be
displayed differently...

/Christian