[pmwiki-users] Convert an MS-Word file to PmWiki?

Jeff Henry jbhenry at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:49:33 CDT 2005

On 5/5/05, Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:
> In other systems there are the same problems. There  is a word macro to
> convert  word documents in cms tokens.
> The macro certainly could be adapted to other systems like pmwiki.
> http://www.spip-contrib.net/Macro-word   (Site in french :-)
>
> regards
> Patrick Ogay

Thanks for the pointer, this looks interesting. Looks like it could be
pretty easy to adapt to pmwiki formatting. I'll play around with it a
bit and see what I come up with. Other than the fact that a) I'm not
very good with VBA (or VBScript or whatever they call it now) and b) I
can't read French, this should be a piece of cake!

--
Jeff Henry