[pmwiki-users] beware! Update 3.03 Adobe SVG Viewer

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Fri May 6 15:27:32 CDT 2005

Hello,

while upgrading to the very recent update of the Adobe SVG viewer (due
to security fixes) from 3.02 t o 3.03  I endeavor that I cannot display
. SVG any more in PmWiki :-( . Outside, without the wiki it works. I
have no idea what this is. Just up to yesterday I had the beloved 3.02
version of Adobes SVG viewer.

Could someone please check whether this URL still displays in your old
Adobe SVG viewer update 3.02 or earlier?
http://www.neue-arbeit-hamburg.de/pmwiki.php/Unterricht/Test

instead this plain file still does it with version 3.03 of Adobes SVG viewer
http://www.scoid.net/projekte/freecard/SVG/square.svg

see also
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?13@275.YHXXeydUiqN.0@.ee6f227
(you have to login as guest)