[pmwiki-users] emacs pmwiki-mode: getting closer

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Sun May 8 06:30:13 CDT 2005

Am 08. Mai 2005, 13:08 Uhr (+0200) schrieb Joachim Durchholz:

> You have entered http://localhost/pmwiki or http://localhost/pmwiki/,
> and Apache responded with a redirect to
> http://localhost/pmwiki/Main/HomePage.

Not really (see below). If I give the short address, emacs-pmwiki-mode
gives an error.

> Obviously, the emacs mode isn't smart enough to properly follow
> redirects and gives you the error document.
>
> Simply give the full URL, i.e. http://localhost/pmwiki/Main/HomePage ,
> do avoid the problem.

That's actually what I did. This page doesn't exist in this form,
though. I assume it gets rewritten by apache's mod_rewrite to

http://localhost/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage

if I understood the Clean URL script correctly.

> (You could also report the problem to the author
> of the emacs mode.)

I'll do that. Thanks,

Orm