[pmwiki-users] Searches on fields in same farm

Philip Clapper maestro7 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:28:57 CDT 2005

Some background/context:

I've engaged myself in a personal project here at work wherein pmwiki
is used to store my on-the-job information as well as keeping my head
straight with my ToDos and whatnot. However, I'd like to take further
advantage of the "Farm" mechanism by "delegating," say, "TODOs" to a
separate field (as well as anything else I'd like to separate).

The only caveat to this seems to be that I cannot execute a search at
the farm level and have it "also see" any/all fields in same farm.

So, my question: Is this even currently possible? If so, anybody have
any pointers on some ways to accomplish this? If not, maybe this is
worth a PITS ticket...?

Thanks so much for the help and the great software,

-Phil