[pmwiki-users] Group-based upper left hand Name

Matt Simpson matthew at undertheoak.net
Sun May 15 09:56:17 CDT 2005

I don't quite understand what this does.  Does this universally set the name
of the group to show instead of the name of the wiki?  How would I then set
the name to show for only a specific group?  Say I have a wiki called
'Fruits' with groups called 'Apples' 'Bananas' and 'Grapes.'  Normally, the
name of the wiki would show in the upper left hand corner.  But the Bananas
are really special.  So for their group only, I want the name to show as
'Bananas'  But for Apples and Grapes the name would still be the wiki name.