[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar config

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun May 15 20:30:45 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 12 May 2005 11:00 PM, malexism <malexism at free.fr> wrote:
>John Rankin a écrit :
>> An excellent question. We could add [yyyy]-[mm]-[dd] fields to
>> the form. If blank, use today's date; if supplied, post to the
>> supplied date. That should be fairly easy to add. I'll have a
>> look. And the value could default to today's date.
>
>I asked this, for example, when you clic on an empty date, on the
>calendar table. I think this table is the best way to not write a date
>(dd - mmm - yyyy...)

Try downloading and installing the new wikilog.php script. This adds
a date pick list to the (:wikilogbox:) output. You will also need
to update your wikilog-i18n-fr.php file, adding a translation for
the date prompt $DateText variable. For example, the -en file now
includes the line $DateText = 'Date';

Using a pick list ensures only valid dates are entered. It uses
the dates from the currently-displayed calendar.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--
JR