[pmwiki-users] The WikiCalendar and session cookies

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon May 16 16:24:51 CDT 2005

On Thursday, 12 May 2005 6:44 PM, Kevin Walsh <kev at tao.ca> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to figure out why users are asked for passwords on every
>page WHEN i have:
>include_once('local/wikilog.php');   (and ONLY when wikilog is
>active).
>
>i've controlled for a number of factors, including:
>- the session_save_path  (see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/
>Troubleshooting)
>- my template (problem also occurs with default pmwiki.tmpl)
>
>Here's my config file:
>http://www.beehivecollective.org/wiki/config.txt
>
>Kevin
>pmwiki2.0.36beta

It seems to me that somebody else encountered this about 6 months
ago, but I don't think we ever got to the bottom of it.

What happens if you disable /every/ local configuration setting
/except/ the include wikilog statement? In other words, run a
plain pmwiki plus wikilog. If this works, try adding in the
passwords.

All I can think is that there is a variable name conflict
somewhere.

We may have to seek the wiki zen-master's help to track
this down.

--
JR