[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Ugo Mariani ugo at sinet.it
Wed May 18 12:03:20 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I noticed that the Italian translation for V1 doesn't work well for V2.

Also, the Italian translation is far from complete... in fact, all the (few)
pages from the V1 translation are missing, except PmWikiIt.PmWikiIt and
PmWikiIt.XLPage.

So, I would like to contact whoever is writing the Italian translation, as I
may be able to help. I'm willing to help write the translation (I'm
bilingual) but I'll need some instructions from the pros. :-)

--