[pmwiki-users] Re: Suggestion for wiki calendar

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed May 18 13:09:02 CDT 2005

On Wed, 18 May 2005, malexism (f) wrote:

> chr at home.se a écrit :
> > Is it clearer now?
>
> Oh ! Yes. That's what i understood... but there is not popup with my
> pmwiki. Means, there is no tag "title=" in the "<a href=...>".

There's also other tags that gets you text in the popup, but I can't
remember them right now.

Anyway, just so that we're clear my idea is that when you hold the mouse
over a link (i.e. a day) in the monthly summary, you'll get to see the
text that has been entered for that day.

Hope everything is clear now..

/Christian

PS. I posted this to the list since it seem you forgot