[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Ugo Mariani ugo at sinet.it
Fri May 20 15:28:59 CDT 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 16:49, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> As far as I know, nobody's currently writing the Italian translation.
> So, you're pretty much free to update it however you'd like!  If I
> can be of any help, just let me know!

I've started to translate the Italian localisation files. There are a lot of
files and I've got very little free time, so I don't know how long it will
take. Of course, any help from Italians is very welcome! (listening, Stefano?
Sergio?)

One thing I don't get... can I translate any pagename (apart from -Syst pages)
in the StateofTranslation page without breaking all the links to that page?
How do I tell PmWiki that I've renamed a particular page? In V1, many
PmWikiIt pagenames weren't translated at all, but in PmWikiFr almost all
pagenames have been translated.

A question for Patrick: how long do you think will pass before V2.0 "final" is
released? It would be great to have the italian localisation finished by
then, but I have no idea how long I've got... not long enough, I'm afraid.

--