[pmwiki-users] Italian translation for V2

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat May 21 04:55:23 CDT 2005

Il Fri, 20 May 2005 22:28:59 +0200, Ugo Mariani <ugo at sinet.it> scrive:

>I've started to translate the Italian localisation files. There are a lot of
>files and I've got very little free time, so I don't know how long it will
>take. Of course, any help from Italians is very welcome! (listening, Stefano?
>Sergio?)

Here I am, actually i didn't translate too muchh on my Wiki, basically
the PmWikiIt.XLPage and few essential pages of the documentation.

I would love to give an help but actually my spare time is full
devoted to translation from WOdrPress Wiki and other related stuff, I
have some other people helping but basically for the WordPress Program
localization and osome translation of the blog.

IN a month or so i thingk i'll have some time for PMWiki and I will be
happy to collaborate.

Are you going to st up a specific space for it translation or are u
using space on pmwiki.org space like other languages does ?

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)