[pmwiki-users] Problems with CompressedPageStore and farms

Daniel Scheibler scheibi at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:42:27 CDT 2005

Hello,

I have installed a farm with version pmwiki-2.0.beta36.
The wiki.d-files I stored compressed using the pagestoregz.php script
describing in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CompressedPageStore

My farm is configured to use
$WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir, new
PageStore('$FarmD/wiki.d/$FullName'), new
PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

Although I have some farmwide defined pages, like Error.Error401,
Error.Error404, Error.Error500 and Main.SiteStats stored in
$FarmD/wiki.d/

If I compress the files in $FarmD/wiki.d/ the pages defined there only
at the master-farm http://pub.makeq.de/ are correct displayed.
In any other farm, maybe http://www.makeq.de/index.php/Error/Error401
will result: "Describe Error401 here."
The page didn't be found.

Now I helped myself and configured my farmconfig.php with
if (strcmp(strtolower($_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']), 'pub.makeq.de') == 0) {
  $CompressPagesOnSave = 0;
}

Is there a way to support compressed wikilib.d directories in
pagestoregz.php script?

thanks for support and greets,

Daniel Scheibler
--