[pmwiki-users] CustomMarkup without <p>

Christian Schlatter ch at schlatter.net
Sat May 28 10:50:57 CDT 2005

Hi

I'm writing a CustomMarkup script that embeds menalto gallery v2 into
pmwiki. So writing (:gallery:) in a wikipage embeds the content from the
gallery application. The problem I have is that the gallery content gets
surrounded by <p>...</p> tags.

I've searched the mailing-list but only found the following:

Pm wrote:
 > Well, there's a way to fix this by changing the call to Markup()...
 > but since beta18 PmWiki is smart enough to not wrap thingsin
 > that would result in invalid XHTML.  Do you have a url we could look
 > at that demonstrates the problem so I can come up with an appropriate
 > fix...?

I'm using the newest beta of pmwiki and the <p>...</p> is still here.

So I'd be very glad if someone could tell me how the mentioned changed
call to Markup() looks like.

Thanks a lot,
Christian