[pmwiki-users] Explanation for FmtPageName or $FmtV/

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun May 29 13:48:48 CDT 2005

Hi

I'm thinking of enabling using a conditional markup like this

	(:if meta-group LyX:) ... (:ifend:)

using something like

	$Conditions['group'] =
	    "FmtPageName('\$MetaGroup',\$pagename)==\$condparm";

but the problem is that I don't know how to make FmtPageName() become
aware of the contents of the variable $MetaGroup that I create in
local/config.php.

I guess this is done using $FmtV or $FmtP, but I can't find documentation
of this? Any ideas or thoughts?

regards
/Christian

PS. As a background, at wiki.lyx.org where I'm using pmwiki-1, I've
conceptually divided the groups into "meta-groups", and I want the sidebar
to change depending on what meta-group the current group belongs to.

Using separate fields might be an alternative, but I'm not quite sure that
is better... I'd probably still want a common upload area (not a problem),
but it's a problem that searches would only be local each field.