[pmwiki-users] EditTitle v 1.0 released

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:15:42 CST 2005

While I don't make a practice of announcing every upgrade of my
peassly EditTitle script, I thought I'd let everyone know I just moved
it up to version 1.0. Whether you only every looked at it back when I
first released in, or are currently using an earlier version, there
has been a number of changes, bug fixes and enhancements since then.
Most every feature can now be easily customized by the site admin. It
just may be worth another look.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to ask a few people to
thoroughly test it on there installations.

I don't currently plan on adding additional features, but will see
what I can do if and when any bugs are reported. Otherwise,
development has stopped by myself. I have long since surpassed the the
needs of my current project with this script. Of course, if anyone
else wants to pick this up, go right ahead. I'm willing to explain any
code you don't quite understand.
--
----
Waylan Limberg