[pmwiki-users] Setting Attributes for a profile Group with AuthUser

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Nov 9 12:24:59 CST 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 09:56:59AM +0100, Laurent Meister wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to use AuthUser to protect my Profile Group. Only the User
> (and the admin) should be able to edit his profile page.

This assumes that pages are somehow "owned" by individual
authors; PmWiki doesn't have a concept of page ownership.
About the best you could do is to say that profile pages
have to match usernames, and then do some code in config.php
to check if a Profile page is being edited and adjust the
password settings accordingly.