[pmwiki-users] how to create pagelist with description?

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Wed Nov 9 16:19:02 CST 2005

> I can also imagine a change to pagelist where it adds
> the content of the (:description:)
> (e.g. adding something like $PageList.Description
> and/or $PageList.Title

The Title was planned, I will look into description too. I
am not familiar with it.  I will take suggestions for any
other variables of interest too!  So far, I have been held
back by naming thoughts, but if someone has an immediate
need, I will code and fix the name space in a later revision
while bumping the large version number. :)

Planned so far (I convinced I know how to add):

   {$PageList.LastModifiedByHost}
   {$PageList.LastModifiedByAgent}
   {$PageList.Title}
   {$PageList.TitleSpaced}