[pmwiki-users] Re: how to create pagelist with description?

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Nov 10 14:39:28 CST 2005

On Friday, 11 November 2005 7:42 AM, chr at home.se wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>
>> I want to create a pagelist with a short oneliner
>> description per page.
>
>> etc, I would a list like
>>
>> Profiles
>>     John Doe    Founder of the Doe family.
>>     Jane Doe    The only smart Doe (married into the family)
>
>A while back I got something like this working using John's
>"teaser"-markup. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened with that
>work. The thing used a special argument to (:pagelist:) which made it
>extract the "teaser" from the pages in the list and append it.
>
>If you're interested, I can look into this some more and see what I can
>remember.
>
>/C

Christian, you and I refined the code a bit and it's included as
an example recipe in the PublishPDF library for an enhanced page
dictionary index. There is an example page at:
http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php?n=Pdf2you.PageIndex

It even shows an image, if that's the first thing on the page.

--
JR