[pmwiki-users] Re: v2.1-beta1 availability?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Nov 18 07:32:25 CST 2005

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 10:36:35AM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw few days ago that http://pmwoki.org was "v2.1-beta1 powered",
> but this version isn't still unavailable into distribution directory.
> Having also read the ML about versioning, would beta/development
> versions be for now released from (CVS|SVN)?

Starting with 2.1.beta1, PmWiki will be using svn for source code control
instead of SourceForge.net's cvs repository.  As a result I've had to
revise my release scripts to point to the svn repository, and the
"2.1.beta1" you're seeing on pmwiki.org is just a result of testing
that script (the release script updates version.php for me).

I had expected to release 2.1.beta1 a few days ago, but real-world
events conspired against that.  I'm hoping it'll release later today.
When it does, it'll be available as the traditional .tgz/.zip archive
on pmwiki.org and sourceforge, as well as be available via svn.