[pmwiki-users] conversion of rtf and/or html

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 13:23:41 CST 2005

Is there a way to convert rtf files to pmwiki?
Or simple formatted (similar to rtf) html documents?

I would like text with font sizes, bold, italics, underlines
converted into pmwiki pages with minimum fuss.
Tables, images, divs etc are not needed. Just a quick way to convert a
simply laid out text document into a similar wiki page.

There is an html conversion cookbook recipe, but I don't understand it
and the php file there seems not to be a php file.... so I don't know
what to do with it, or if it is any good.

--
Best regards,
 Hans