[pmwiki-users] Revision History Corrupt?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Nov 28 22:25:24 CST 2005

On my production site:
http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.HomePage?action=diff&source=n&minor=y

1] Look at the change for November 24, 2005, at 03:05 PM. It shows that
we have a picture of a MKIII MR2 (silver car).

2] I make a few mods to add a paragraph, and make a few corrections up
until November 26, 2005, at 09:17 PM.

3] Then we have some people messing around, until latest revision.

So, I'd like to take everything back to step 2 on November 26, 2005, at
09:17 PM.

If I click the Restore attached (by border/color) to that revision, it
actually take me to one revision below. Okay, that's jus a UI/training
issue. So I click on the Restore above the November 26, 2005, at 09:17 PM...

When I do that
(http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.HomePage?action=edit&restore=diff:1133068663:1133060953:&preview=y),
I end up with three MKIII headers, and no picture from step 1.

What happened and how do I restore?