[pmwiki-users] Workflow?

V.Krishn mistyfire at autograf.pl
Tue Nov 29 11:48:33 CST 2005

Hi,

Few more things I was thinking could be added to the -Draft to help solve
multiple edit conflict as in alice-bob case, For instance:
1. bread crumb like link at the top of every draft page get added. Eg

 original > bob > alice > bob

Then carol comes and does some edits and the -Draft version becomes

 original > bob > alice > bob > carol

This keeps on increasing creating pmwiki style history of page. One could just
click any link in the breadcrumb and reach to a page at that instance. Then
press publish.

Once the page is published the last version or the one choosen to be published
is inserted as new text onto the original one (or maybe the complete
history). The draft version is gracefully deleted the pmwiki fashion, just in
case we need to refer it, which can always be cleaned priodically.

Secondly, I think all pages should be saved as draft and then published,
rather than having a save as draft button or a radio button.

Regards
V.Krishn