[pmwiki-users] RSS from authuser protected groups/pages

bram bram at brambring.nl
Wed Nov 30 12:09:35 CST 2005

>>diag
>>

>Do you have any sort of .htaccess file in place for Apache?

Nothing special, CleanURls and some robot traps.

>What version of Apache?

My test server has version 2. something,

The production host :

Apache/1.3.34 (Unix) mod_perl/1.29 PHP/4.4.0 mod_ssl/2.8.25 OpenSSL/0.9.7b

If I try

http://hello:hello@www.brambring.nl/wiki/Test/RecentChanges

using firefox I get some warnings but the login seems to work. No luck
with IE.

With my test server I do not get the warnings from firefox. There is
more strang stuff, I can't logout anymore using action=logout.

 I have httpauth and  authuser include for in this group

However, the server I based my first reply on is completely password
protected using .htaccess. There I didin't have aby of these trouble :)

bram