[pmwiki-users] call of EditQuickReference in field

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Sat Oct 1 16:59:17 CDT 2005

hi list
I try to build a custom EditForm with a modified EditQuickReference. So
I put a EditForm and a EditQuickReference page in the field's wiki.d folder.

The Editform page is loading corect, but not the EditQuickReverence is
taken of the "master" wikilib.d directory. The call is:
(:include $[{$SiteGroup}/EditQuickReference]:)

If I change it to (:include $[$Site/EditQuickReference]:) the fields
EditQuickReverence file gets loaded.

So my question: What means $SiteGroup ecactly? The fields Sitepages or
they of the masterfield of /wikilib.d

Also I noticed that the correct place of the EditForm page is in wiki.d
not wikilib.d Is there a wikilib.d directory for fields or not?

thanx nos