[pmwiki-users] just upgraded from 2beta40 to 2.0.10 and need help

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Oct 3 21:20:12 CDT 2005

I am very pleased to report that the upgrade was absolutely painless
but I have one minor glitch so far ...

I want to align myself with the "Site" group usage, so I renamed
Main.SideBar to Site.SideBar. Unfortunately it does not work - it
looks like PmWiki is picking up Main.SideBar from /wikilib.d.

I solved it for now by editing Main.SideBar to the following:
(:include Site.SideBar:)

Is this the PmWiki way? Or have I missed a config setting somewhere
that says to use Site.SideBar???

I expect other gremlins may creep out as I explore the other fields in my farm.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668