[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleTodo css mods

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:27:48 CDT 2005

While backpack is nice and pretty, they use some javascript to get
things to work cross-browsers. I have made some changes below that
will get you started, but not everything will work in every browser
(basicly hover only works on links in IE, so the yellow background
will never show up - although there are workarounds out there)

>      .todoform {
>          color: #999;
>          font-size: 80%;
>          margin: 0;
>          padding: 0;
>      }

        .todoform:hover{
            background-color: #FFC;   <== add the yellow on hover -
sorry no fade
        }

>      .todoform input {
>          font-weight: normal;
>          border: 0;
>          border-bottom: 1px solid #eee;
>          width: 400px;
>      }
>
>      a.tododelete {
>          color: #FFF !important;   <== make white to blend in with background
>          text-transform: lowercase;
>          font-size: 70%;
>          text-decoration: none !important;
>      }
>
>      a:hover.tododelete {
>          color: #F00 !important;    <== change to red on hover
>          text-transform: lowercase;
>          font-size: 70%;
>          text-decoration: underline !important;
>      }

You may want to make some adjustment to the colors. Heres a handy
chart for refference: http://www.web-source.net/216_color_chart.htm
(notice I shortened the color codes above)

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com