[pmwiki-users] pmwiki port for FreeBSD needs maintainer

Daniel Nilsson bengibollen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 10:09:25 CDT 2005

I have been in contact with the previous maintainer of the pmwiki port
for FreeBSD (Jin-Shan Tseng) where he told me that he have no time to
maintain the port any more and have as of now released maintainership of
the port.
I have no experience building ports for FreeBSD at all. So I thought it
could be a good idea to ask here first if there are anyone able and
willing to take over. If there are none I'll try to take over myself. If
nothing happens with it before I have learned to make ports, that is.

.danne