[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: EditTitle

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Tue Oct 11 11:46:36 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Waylan Limberg [mailto:waylan at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:26 PM
To: PmWiki Users
Subject: [pmwiki-users] New Recipe: EditTitle

I have just added a new recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTitle

As is explained on that page, the recipe adds an input field to the edit
form for editing the pages title. To do this, it strips the "(:title ..."
markup from the content and displays the content in the textarea without it.
At the same time, it gets the page title from said markup and displays that
in the new input field. Upon save, the markup is added back into the page
content with the new title. The reasons for that aproach are discussed
breifly on the page and have been discussed on the list before as well.

Any comments, suggestions, improvements welcome.
--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com

Waylan-

Nice script- I think I am going to really like it!
Two quick things:
Your file name is: edititle.php (1 t shared by edit and title)
Your include is:   include_once(cookbook/edittitle.php);	(2 t's)

I would suggest renaming your file to edittitle.php

Also- on your cookbook page, you are missing the quotes around the
include...
So it should be:
include_once("cookbook/edittitle.php");

I'll let you know if I notice anything else when I play with it more.

Regards,
-Josh