[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: EditTitle

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:02:46 CDT 2005

On 10/12/05, romat2 <romat2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also when XLPage is used, title is read and removed from page source
> but not saved back.

I'm not using that, so I don't know. Maybe I'll look into it if I have
the time. If someone else wants please feel free.

> 2005/10/12, romat2 <romat2 at gmail.com>:
> > Thank you for such a nice script. It is especially useful for users
> > who don't create/edit wiki pages so often so they don't know or don't
> > remember the (:title:) directive. With your addition they can create
> > pages with nice titles intuitively.

You welcome and thank you. That was the reason I did this to start with.

> > Some comments:
> >
> > * title input field should be wider (60 as page summary)
> > * In recipe:

Yeah, I had intended to do the same. Guess it sliped my mind. Thanks
for the reminder. I'll include that in the next update.

> > ** "include_once("cookbook/edittitle.php");" - change to
> > "include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/edittitle.php");"

Good point. Change has been made.

> > ** In recipe "Title: (:input e_title :)" change to "$[Title]: (:input
> > e_title :)" so it can be translated to other languages in XLpage (same
> > with hardcoded texts in your script)

Whoops! I actaully have it that way in the page source. Looks like the
wiki wasn't letting it show through. Fixed now. Thanks for the input.
Much appreciated.