[pmwiki-users] Revisit the thread - How to create Directive for Titles

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Fri Oct 14 10:55:44 CDT 2005

Hi,

Version 0.4 works, but it won't incorporate the title name after I
submitted.  The form field is now longer and looks great...but won't submit
the title name at all.

Version 0.5 did not work at all..just phrasing out like this:
Title: (:input e_title :)

I hope other users can help you out with troubleshooting.

Rene V.