[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleTodo css mods

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:39:15 CDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Lee Raesly <lee at raesly.net> wrote:
> I like the mods!  Loaded them into layout-main.css.

Good to hear.

> Odd behavior from Safari... the changes to the todo input form don't
> come through.  I do see them if I run Firefox on either the same mac
> or my pc at work.  I tried resetting Safari and clearing the cache
> but no luck.  Normally I'd think that something was stuck in cache
> but, having cleared it, should not be true.
>
> Curious.
>
> - Lee

Couple thinks come to mind. I assume you mean the yellow background on
hover is not working. You did remove my comment starting with the
'<==' right? Including the "sorry no fade" part that got wrapped to
next line? That rule may need to be "!important" as well. Try this:

.todoform:hover{
           background-color: #FFC !important;
}

To be honest, I don't have access (unfortunetly) to Safari, so I'm not
of much help there. For that matter, I never tested what I gave you in
Firefox. Just went from past experience.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com