[pmwiki-users] Re: Indenting numeric lists, bullets, etc.

Varadarajan Mani-A19487 maniv at motorola.com
Fri Oct 14 15:26:00 CDT 2005

John,

Thanks for the '::' markup tip. I was using extendmarkup.php
but didn't know about it. I also needed to upgrade to the latest
version before it worked. v2.0.18 of the script apparently has a
bug which prevents it from taking effect.

That solves half the problem, but I still need a way for having
a bulleted list enclosed within a numeric list having the right
indentation. That is,

# text ::
* foo
** bar
* blah

I want the bullets for foo, bar, and blah to be indented the same
amount as 'text'. The '::' doesn't work here.

Mani