[pmwiki-users] upgrade problems 2.0beta19 to 2.0.10

Brian Teaman brian at popear.org
Sun Oct 16 05:30:27 CDT 2005

(Browsers: Firefox and Safari).

1. Now if I click any of the categories on the left bar, it goes to the
correct place but I get a default left bar which replaces my personal
one.

2. Mirroring the View Edit History Print links on the upper-right are
dots on the upper-left.

3. I like the new look of the mother site pmwiki.org, and was hoping I
would get this too with the upgrade, but it apparently is not part of
the current build. I couldn't find anything quite like that in the
skins, could somebody tell me how I might be able to get my site to
look like Paul's?

You can see my website at http://brianteaman.com/wiki/pmwiki.php

thanks in advance...