[pmwiki-users] Integrating AuthUser into existing site

Wesley Tanaka wtanaka at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 02:33:44 CDT 2005

There's a section in Cookbook/AuthUser entitled "Interface with existing
Authentification Process," but it doesn't explain how to do it.

What do I need to do to make sure users are logged into PmWiki, in addition to
the rest of my site, without using any PmWiki password dialogs?

>From looking at authuser.php, it appears that the right thing to do might be:

1) $AuthUser = NULL;
2) include_once 'scripts/authuser.php';
3) AuthenticateUser($loggedinusername);

Is that the recommended way to do things?  I guess I should also try it out to
see that this theory of mine even works.

Thanks in advance!

Wesley Tanaka

http://treehouse.ofb.net/ - Treehouse Bar & Cafe in the town of Shangri-La
http://treehouse.ofb.net/guide/ - Yunnan, Eastern Tibet, China & more.