[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Oct 17 17:24:02 CDT 2005

On Tuesday, 18 October 2005 11:08 AM, Thomas N. Burg <editor at randgaenge.net> wrote:

>Am 17.10.2005 um 01:16 schrieb John Rankin:
>
>> 6. (:thisweek -5:) will cause the display to start 5 days
>>    ago; similarly (:thisweek 5:) will cause the display to
>>    start 5 days in the future.
>
>Any idea how to restrict ThisWeek to just this week not to the
>next 7
>days?
>
>Thomas
That can be done. So you want it always to display 7 days from
the start of the current week. And the offset number should
then be weeks, not days. So:

(:thisweek:) always starts on Monday (or Sunday, depending on
the configuration setting)

(:thisweek -1:) shows last week

(:thisweek +1:) shows next week

I'll see what I can do; it should be a trivial change.
Probably tonight my time...

--
JR