[pmwiki-users] Integrating AuthUser into existing site

Wesley Tanaka wtanaka at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 08:06:58 CDT 2005

>     if (logged_in_user) {
>       $AuthId = $username;                     # for authentication
>       $Author = $username;                     # for RecentChanges, history
>     } else {
>       $Author = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];       # for RecentChanges, history
>       $AuthorLink = $Author;                   # for RecentChanges, history
>     }

Thanks!  I'll try it out!  Is it possible to do this from inside a skin?  I'm
calling the rest of my site initialization code from inside my skin right now.
AuthId seems to be unset somewhere between setting it in a skin and inside of
the PmWikiAuth function where it seems to be used.

Thanks again,

Wesley Tanaka

http://treehouse.ofb.net/ - Treehouse Bar & Cafe in the town of Shangri-La
http://treehouse.ofb.net/guide/ - Yunnan, Eastern Tibet, China & more.