[pmwiki-users] \\L LinkPattern Replace in Markup Rules

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Oct 19 09:24:54 CDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 19, 2005 at 04:17:37PM +0200, Sebastian Siedentopf wrote:
> >Is anything modifying the $LinkPattern array?  You would get
> >this result if there's a "null" entry in the $LinkPattern
> >array somehow.
>
> Yes, $LinkPattern is empty when BuildMarkupRules() is called.

Is BuildMarkupRules() (or MarkupToHTML) being called from within
a configuration script or cookbook recipe -- i.e., before PmWiki
has finished initializing things?  If so, it's probably just not
going to work, and I think it's probably being inserted at the
wrong point then...

Perhaps you could start from the beginning and let us know what
you're trying to do with xajax or how you're intending the overall
architecture to work...?