[pmwiki-users] save+preview+edit edit form

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:59:22 CDT 2005

Hello,

Is there an easy way to add a 3-in-1 button to my edit form that does Save
(as minor edit), Preview, and Edit all at once?

The reason for this is that my site is hosted on a slow server, and I find
myself impatiently waiting the 4.5 seconds or so to see the preview before I
decide to save it.  Since I'm always previewing and always saving, it would
be nice to have the two features combined in a single button.  BTW, I love
save+edit.

I suggest Save as minor edit by default for this button because mostly you
should wait to see how it's going to look before you commit it to a full
edit.  This would be considered sort of an incremental edit.

Thanks,
Russ