[pmwiki-users] pmCalendar

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Oct 20 21:18:01 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 06:03:59PM -0500, Chris Cox wrote:
>>Try
>>http://theendlessnow.com/ten/Test/PmCal
>>
>>Just shows up as (:pmcal:)
>>
>>It's running 2.0.6
>
> Aha!  Look at
>
>     http://theendlessnow.com/ten/Test/PmCal?action=ruleset
>
> Looks like the Markup rules have been declared "directive"
> instead of "directives", so they're being executed in the
> wrong sequence.  In particular, the "pmcal" rule is being
> executed before the "split", so the (:pmcal:) markup isn't
> appearing at the beginning of a line.
>
> I freely admit that in the list of
>
>     _begin
>     split
>     directives   <--
>     inline
>     links        <--
>     block
>     style
>     _end
>
> the "links" and "directives" sections aren't consistently named
> with the rest.  Sorry about that.  The easy fix for now is to
> accept 'directive' as being part of the 'directives' section:
>
>     Markup('directive', 'directives');
>
> Then both 'directive' and 'directives' will work.

Well.. I'm still a bit confused about when to use what where.
Seems that <include will work for pmcal... if I use
directives, the text from pmcal is not processed as wiki
markup... comes out as the actual uninterpreted text.

Since I use includes... I'm assuming I should use
<include (am I understanding this correctly?).

For pmcal, the solution is for me to make it <include.