[pmwiki-users] Notes and plans for PmWiki 2.1

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Oct 23 12:24:09 CDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 01:04:36PM -0400, Neil Herber wrote:
> I have implemented the first (sharing HowTo) using the recipe on
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/UseCommonPagesInAWikiFarm but
> there seems to be a bug that causes  edits to shared pages to update
> AllRecentChanges in the field that the user "lives" in rather than
> the field that contains the shared copy.

This will probably not change; or, at least, I'm not sure how to
accomplish that.  My thinking has been that there would be a special
directory that contains pages to be shared, while others would
remain in their specific field.  It'd certainly be possible to
put Site.AllRecentChanges into the shared directory, but this would
then mean that Site.AllRecentChanges is shared among all of the fields
in the farm (probably not what is desired).