Fwd: [pmwiki-users] Re: Synchronization?

Kerim Friedman oxusnet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:26:51 CDT 2005

Wow. Unison looks great! But it is way over my head. I tried running a
test on two local directories and it worked fine when trying to copy
(the way Rsync does), but using the merge feature gave a failure
message. The documentation on setting up merge preferences is
impossible for me to understand - especially since I couldn't find any
instructions specific to Mac OS X. Hopefully someone will figure out a
way to make this easier to use!

Kerim

--
P. KERIM FRIEDMAN

DO NOT hit "reply" to send me personal messages!
This address is for BULK mail only.
My private address is: kerim (dot) my last name (at) oxus (dot) net.

--