[pmwiki-users] Cookbook/MultiLanguage + CSS ignorance in IE

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Mon Oct 31 06:38:51 CST 2005

Since I applied  the Cookbook/MultiLanguage recipe, I have a phenomena,
I cannot explain to myself.

in Firefox 1.4/Win  looks as it should, but not in IE 6/Win:
http://www.material-raum-form.com/mrf/pmwiki.php/Tabletops/Tabletops?userlang=en

While applying the styles directly to the wikipage, into the directives
it will work as I want to have them in IE as well.
When I load them from the external stylesheet with IE,  some of my css
are ignored, but only those which make the difference between my 2
languages, I use here..

I like the idea of the MultiLanguage recipe very much, but still I want
to use xternal styles.
Any hints are appreciated. I doubt, that it has to do with the recipe
itself, it appears to be more css-related.

Stephan.