[pmwiki-users] line breaks bug

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 12:29:58 CDT 2005

Thursday, September 1, 2005, 6:00:29 PM, Patrick wrote:
> There's always the (:nolinebreaks:) markup from the Cookbook.

This does not help much in the GroupHeader.
One would need to add to each page at the top
   (:linebreaks:)
to cancel the (:nolinebreaks:) in the GroupHeader.

> One can always put all of the style definitions on a single line --
> that would eliminate many of the newlines and leave just one.

> The entire set of style definitions can be put in a comment block:

>    >>comment<<
>    %define=style1 ...%
>    %define=style2 ...%
>    %define=style3 ...%
>    >><<

> They still get processed, but aren't displayed on output.

Now this is neat. Thank you! This does the trick.
worth documenting on the Cookbook/LineBreaks page.

And my congratulations to the launch pmwiki 2.0.0 !!
Champagne!

Best,
~Hans