[pmwiki-users] 3 Questions: Graphics, Subsite only? Indexing by Search Engines

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 1 16:40:17 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 04:35:18PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 02:23:57PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > On 9/1/05, Phil Seyer <weddingdj at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've noticed that some of the pmwiki users have a lot of graphics on their
> > > websites.
> > >
> > > #1. How can you add graphics?  I searched for graphics or pictures in help
> > > and didn't find anything.
> >
> > Now searching for those words will lead to the page you are looking
> > for.  I added
> >
> >     >>comment<<
> >     keywords: graphics pictures photos
> >     >><<
> >
> > to the bottom of the PmWiki.Images page.
> >
> > (Is there a better way to do it?)
>
> How about...?
>
>     (:keywords graphics pictures photos:)

Oh, I forgot to say that adding those keywords to the page
is an *excellent* idea and I'm glad you thought of it.  :-)
Even though I knew about the (:keywords:) directive, the original
question didn't prompt me to go add keywords to the page as
it did you -- I need to remember to do that in the future.

Actually, I've been thinking that I'd scan the archives for
questions that got answered with urls to the PmWiki.* and
Cookbook.* pages, and use those to update the FAQ and pages
with better search terms.  :-)