[pmwiki-users] Dynamic Wiki Trails Recipe

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Thu Sep 1 17:42:56 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 06:26:10PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> It's very bad practice to modify files in the scripts/ folder or pmwiki.php.

I agree.

> Why don't you place the needed changed functions, markups and
> conditions in a cookbook.php file that people can download?

I would like to, but I'm not sure how?  If I made a new php
file, how can I replace the old ReadTrail function from
trails.php?

Cookbook packaging aside, do you think the change to make
ReadTrail not choke on parameters after a pagename is a
change that could be integerated into pmwiki avoiding the
problem in the first place?

Thanks, for the review,

-Martin