[pmwiki-users] Oops, 2.0 Out . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 2 09:06:00 CDT 2005

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 08:58:14AM -0500, Ben Wilson wrote:
>    I earlier commented that we should hold off until 2.0 is released. It
>    seems I've not been reading my mail.
>
>    Great job! However, I still think we should just add a un-commentable
>    option in the sample config.

>From the current sample-config.php:

    ##  Set $LinkWikiWords to zero if you don't want WikiWord links (i.e.,
    ##  all links are made using [[...]].
    # $LinkWikiWords = 0;                      # disable WikiWord links

Although, this option is a little bit down towards the bottom of
the sample-config, so perhaps it would make sense for us to move it
a little higher.